Choosing tiles for adorning any room in your home is a smart idea thanks to the exceptional durability of the material. Tiles likely to last you far longer than wooden flooring or carpeting. Further, even if you’re planning on moving house soon, the investment you make is likely to add to the value of the property. And, you might just get a better price for it. Given the immense range of Chevron tile materials, you can choose the perfect tiles for your walls, floors, or the feature wall.
Keep these Factors in Mind When Choosing Chevron Tile Materials
When picking out the right tiles, our consultant might work with you to understand the purposes for which you intend to use them. Here are a few factors to keep in mind:
If you’re looking for tiles for the flooring, you’ll want slip-proof Chevron floor tiles that are also long-lasting and can withstand regular footfall. Like, for instance, choose from marble, stone, bamboo, cork, or vinyl flooring that mimics wood. On the other hand, if you need tiles for say, the kitchen or bathroom that are going to take water, spills, and footfall, you’ll need materials like ceramic or porcelain, preferably with texture. Tiles for feature walls can be of glass, glazed-finished porcelain, or natural travertine, quartzite, or slate.
Specific Family Requirements
Homes that have kids and pets need floor tiles that are easy to maintain and can take all the spills without getting damaged. Accordingly, choose Chevron tile materials like stone and marble for the floor that are resistant to accidents and will not chip or crack easily.
When you’re remodeling your home, one of the first factors that comes up is the funds you’re willing to sink into it. If you’re looking for economical options, you could go with linoleum or vinyl tiles. Regular ceramic tiles can also fit into your budget given that the cost 60% less than porcelain. But, if it’s aesthetic appeal you’re more concerned about, go for granite, onyx, sandstone, and quartzite. These materials add a rich ambiance and appearance to any location you put them.
Patterned Ceramic Tile
Ceramic tiles are a great addition to your home thanks to their value for money and versatility. They contain different kinds of clay and minerals and go through the heat treatment to give them durability. For this reason, you can install them safely in any place that needs protection from water damage. And, you can choose from the glazed and unglazed varieties. Pick out Chevron tile materials like ceramic that have an embossed, matte, or textured finish. Or, choose from the mind-boggling range of printed and patterned ceramic Chevron wall tiles. Go for digitally or inkjet printed Chevron tile patterns that later receive a glazed coating to seal in the colors. And, you can achieve any kind of look you want including wood, granite, or travertine.
Porcelain Stone Tile
Although somewhat more expensive than ceramic tiles, porcelain is a lot more resilient as compared to ceramic and lasts longer. The tiles are less likely to absorb water and aren’t as prone to staining. You can choose from through-body porcelain tiles and glazed porcelain tiles. The through-body tiles carry the design and color all through and don’t have any glaze coating. On the other hand, glazed porcelain tiles carry the printing under a layer of glaze. For this reason, you can achieve the stone look complete with hassle-free maintenance.
Vinyl Flooring that Looks Like Wood
Should you opt for vinyl or linoleum for your floors, you can get economical tiles that easy to install and maintain, and are highly durable. Modern-day vinyl flooring comes in interlocking planks that are easy to lay and water-resistant. In addition to an extensive range of colors and kinds of hardwood finishes, you can also get vinyl tiles that mimic ceramic tiles and stone.
Other Chevron Tile Materials You Can Choose From
While ceramic, porcelain, and vinyl are the most-commonly preferred Chevron tile materials, we have a whole collection of other materials. Choose from them according to the aesthetic appeal you’re trying to achieve and your personal style and taste.
- Marble: Although durable and lending elegance to any decor, marble tends to stain easily being a natural stone. You can get these tiles in various colors and finishes like honed, brushed, polished, and tumbled and install them on the floor or walls. Marble tiles also take engraving very well and architects have used it as a building material for centuries.
- Wooden Look: Ideal for any surface, you can get ceramic tiles with a wooden finish. Among its many positives is that these Chevron tile materials are resistant to termites and water, durable, and easy to clean.
- Bamboo and Cork: Bamboo tiles can be installed in vertical or horizontal lines. And, give a classy appearance to any surface. Cork is also great for surfaces where there is heavy footfall.
- Slate, Travertine, Quartzite, Sandstone, and Granite: All of these tile materials are natural and available in an immense range of colors that you can choose from. Being cut from quarries, these materials give you the look and feel of natural rock and are typically resistant to slipping.
- Onyx: This natural stone is fragile and installers use fiberglass, resin, or mesh to create a sturdy backing to raise its durability. We recommend that you opt for these tiles for areas where there is less wear and tear.
- Man-made Materials: Mosaics, Terrazzo, and Encaustic Cement tiles make interesting choices because of their sheer versatility.
Check out our catalogs at Chevron Tile Materials. You will be amazed at the sheer variety of tiles and the looks you can create with them. We have materials, finishes, and price ranges to fit the requirements of every architect and homeowner. Of course, you can try our collection for commercial spaces too.
Would you like more information about the appeal you can create with tiles? At Chevron Tile, we have expert consultants on board that are trained in architecture and interior designing. Feel free to call this number and talk to them: (333) 222-2220. Alternatively, you can contact us and we’ll get back to you with answers to all your queries.