Giving your home a makeover with new tiles or decorating it for the first time is an exciting time. You’re probably poring over catalogs of tiles and interiors to choose the awesome look you want for your home. A good move is to begin working with architects and consultants who can guide you in the right direction with your Chevron tile projects. Spend time with the experts and you’ll be amazed at the intricate planning that goes into each tiling project.
Key Elements of Chevron Tile Projects
Several factors go into the planning of tiling projects. You’ll find that executing every step with precision can make a world of difference in the finishing and end result. Here are some of the factors you may want to keep in mind;
- Designing the appearance and look of the room complete with the color scheme and theme. Remember you can install tiles in every room of the house including the bathroom, kitchen, living room, bedroom, and laundry room for starters.
- Selecting the right tiles that match the look and decor you have in mind. This is a good time to check with the consultant who will organize your Chevron tile projects.
- Checking for the maintenance and cleaning each kind of tile needs before placing your order
- Bringing in the installation expert to assess the surface for the tiling. In case you already have tiles installed, you may want to discuss the removal and prepping of the wall again.
- Coordinating the kind of tiles you’ve chosen with the specific adhesive needed. Your installer at Chevron tiles can help you best.
- Working out the area of the room and matching the dimensions with the number of tiles you need to order. Remember, if you fall short, getting a fresh batch of tiles with the exact color and pattern may not be possible.
- Getting an estimate of the total cost and matching it with the budget you have in mind
- Placing an order for the tiles you’ve selected and receiving the delivery. It is prudent that you check and ensure that you have just what you ordered.
- Relying on the experts at Chevron tile projects to complete the installation for you
Now all that remains to be done is to step back and admire the brand-new look and style of your home.
Chevron Tile Bathroom Ideas
Looking for tiling ideas for your bathroom? Take a look at some of the basic themes. You can choose the tiles from our extensive catalog according to your personal taste and style. And, our experts will take care of the Chevron tile projects for you.
- Adorning the floors with slip-proof tiles in different colors and patterns while having a basic color on the walls
- Highlighting a particular wall in the bathroom. Like, for instance, you can choose to install a striking color on the backsplash of the shower or behind the bathtub. Or, you can choose to lend a spacious feel to the bathroom by installing mirror tiles on the wall behind the vanity.
- If you like to play around with the adventurous theme, choose different Chevron tile patterns for all the walls of the bathroom. But, with a similar color scheme. Using mosaic of any finish also works wonderfully well.
Chevron Tile Kitchen Ideas
Do you want a fresh look for your kitchen and intend to do extensive remodeling? We have just the kind of tiles you need at Chevron tile patterns. Of course, you can also choose to work on a specific section for an economical makeover or to manage some repairing. Here are some of the best running themes for Chevron tile projects for kitchens.
- The main areas that need highlighting in a kitchen are the countertops or the backsplash behind the stove. Consider choosing a pattern that coordinates the two, or focus only on the wall behind the stove.
- You can choose a single Chevron tile color for the entire kitchen including the floor and walls. However, by simply picking out differently-sized tiles and installation pattern for the backsplash, you can add an element of surprise.
- Depending on individual taste, you can also go for wood-finish tiles for the floor. The rest of the walls including the countertops can share a common theme.
- If you have a compact kitchen, the best way to open up the spaces is with mirror or reflective tiles on the backsplash.
Chevron Tile Living Room Ideas
As mentioned above, tiling need not be restricted to your bathroom, kitchen, and perhaps, laundry room. Check out the Chevron tile projects for your living room and you’ll be blown away by the possibilities.
- Depending on the traffic the room gets and if you have kids and pets, you can choose the right kind of tiles. For instance, wooden floors lend an air of warmth and sophistication. But, if you’re expecting spills all the time, opt for ceramic or porcelain tiles that mimic the wood color and pattern you want.
- Choose a specific wall you want to highlight. This feature wall can enhance the appeal of your fireplace or an expensive piece of art you own. Feature walls can also liven up the area behind your entertainment unit.
- If your living room also includes the kitchen and dining area, you can create distinctions by using different Chevron tile materials for each of them.
- For a whimsical touch combined with durability and utility, install tiles that mimic the look of an exotic carpet complete with the borders and patterns.
Chevron tiles with their amazing collection of colors, patterns, themes, and designs can change the look and feel of your home. Talk to our consultants and they’ll advise you on the various projects we undertake so you can choose the one that matches your taste best. Contact us or call us at this number: (333) 222-2220.